Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Mindful Living, Learning, and Communication, LLC is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can contact us via the email address or phone number given on our website at any time in order to:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We use third party vendors such as PayPal, Venmo, or Zelle to accept payments. They have their own secure systems to transmit financial data which are separate from Mindful Living, Learning, and Communication, LLC.
While we protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only co-facilitators or employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
This web site may contain links to other sites, such as PayPal. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Coaching is a process of working together to support the client in meeting personal and / or professional goals.
1) Coach-Client Relationship
A. As you coach, I will be ethical. As the coach, I am guided by the ethics code established by the International Coach Federation “(ICF)” (https://coachfederation.org/code-of-ethics). The Client may review the ICF Code of Ethics and the applicable standards of behavior at any time.
B. The client is ultimately responsible for acting to improve his/her/they their life. The coach does not provide psychotherapy. The client is solely responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results arising out of or resulting from the coaching relationship and his/her coaching calls and interactions with the Coach. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable or responsible for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach. Client understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
C. Clients may end the coaching relationship at any time.
D. The client chooses what areas of life to work on. Client acknowledges that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve different areas of his or her life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. The Client agrees that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching principles into those areas and implementing choices is exclusively the Client’s responsibility.
E. Coaching is not a replacement for medical or psychotherapeutic treatment. If the client is in therapy, it’s recommended to tell the therapist about coaching received. Client acknowledges that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association and that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, substance abuse treatment, or other professional advice by legal, medical or other qualified professionals and that it is the Client’s exclusive responsibility to seek such independent professional guidance as needed. If Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, it is recommended that the Client promptly inform the mental health care provider of the nature and extent of the coaching relationship agreed upon by the Client and the Coach.
F. Honest communication and openness to feedback are key to the coaching relationship. The Client understands that in order to enhance the coaching relationship, the Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and to create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
2) Services: The parties agree to engage in a (? weeks / months) Coaching Program through telephone meetings, starting _______.
3) Schedule and Fees This coaching agreement is valid as of (Date). The fee agreement is ___________.
The calls/meetings shall be 50 minutes, allowing 10 minutes for documentation.
4) Procedure The Coach and Client will agree on the time and date of calls. The client will call the coach at (phone number). If the Coach will be at any other number for a scheduled call, Client will be notified prior to the scheduled appointment time.
5) Confidentiality: The coach will keep information that the client shares private. However if the client talks about harming themselves or others, the coach is required to report it. In the unlikely event of legal issues, the coach could be required to share information with legal authorities.
This coaching relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares with the Coach as part of this relationship, is bound by the principles of confidentiality set forth in the ICF Code of Ethics. However, please be aware that the Coach-Client relationship is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like the medical and legal professions) and thus communications are not subject to the protection of any legally recognized privilege. The Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. The Coach will not disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent. Confidential Information does not include information that:
(a) was in the Coach’s possession prior to its being furnished by the Client;
(b) is generally known to the public or in the Client’s industry;
(c) is obtained by the Coach from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the Client;
(d) is independently developed by the Coach without use of or reference to the Client’s confidential information; or
(e) the Coach is required by statute, lawfully issued subpoena, or by court order to disclose;
(f) is disclosed to the Coach and as a result of such disclosure the Coach reasonably believes there to be an imminent or likely risk of danger or harm to the Client or others; and
(g) involves illegal activity. The Client also acknowledges his or her continuing obligation to raise any confidentiality questions or concerns with the Coach in a timely manner.
6) The coach may need to report who they coached, and contact info, to a professional association to document their professional development. Release of Information (Optional, based upon specific situation) The Coach engages in training and continuing education pursuing and/or maintaining ICF (International Coach Federation) Credentials. That process requires the names and contact information of all Clients for possible verification by ICF. By signing this agreement, you agree to have only your name, contact information and start and end dates of coaching shared with ICF staff members and/or other parties involved in this process for the sole and necessary purpose of verifying the coaching relationship, no personal notes will be shared.
Client Agrees ____________ OR Client Refuses ___________ According to the ethics of our profession, topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training, supervision, mentoring, evaluation, and for coach professional development and/or consultation purposes.
7) Cancellation Policy: Call or email a day ahead. Client agrees that it is the Client's responsibility to notify the Coach 24 hours in advance of the scheduled calls/meetings. Coach reserves the right to bill Client for a missed meeting. Coach will attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed meeting.
8) Record Retention Policy Coach will hold records for at least 1 year in case we re-start coaching. The Client acknowledges that the Coach has disclosed his/her record retention policy with respect to documents, information and data acquired or shared during the term of the Coach-Client relationship. Such records will be maintained by the Coach in a format of the Coach’s choice (print or digital/electronic) for a period of not less than 1 years.
9) Termination Either the Client or the Coach may terminate this Agreement at any time with 2 weeks written notice. Client agrees to compensate the Coach for all coaching services rendered through and including the effective date of termination of the coaching relationship.
10) Limited Liability The coach cannot guarantee results, and is not liable for actions taken by the client. Liability is limited to the amount paid for coaching. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, the Coach makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to the coaching services negotiated, agreed upon and rendered. In no event shall the Coach be liable to the Client for any indirect, consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under this Agreement, and the Client’s exclusive remedy, shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the Client to the Coach under this Agreement for all coaching services rendered through and including the termination date.
11) Entire Agreement This document reflects the entire agreement between the Coach and the Client, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This Agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations. The Agreement may not be amended, altered or supplemented except in writing signed by both the Coach and the Client.
12) Dispute Resolution The coach and client will try to resolve any conflicts between ourselves, or with a mediator before considering legal action. If a dispute arises out of this Agreement that cannot be resolved by mutual consent, the Client and Coach agree to attempt to mediate in good faith for up to 90 days after notice given. If the dispute is not so resolved, and in the event of legal action, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover attorney’s fees and court costs from the other party.
13) Severability If one part of this contract doesn’t hold up, the other parts are still in place. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If the Court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
14) Waiver The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party's right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
15) Applicable Law This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, without giving effect to any conflicts of laws provisions.
16) Binding Effect This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors and permissible assigns. Please sign both copies and return one copy of this Client Agreement prior to the first scheduled coaching meeting. Retain one copy for your records and e-mail the other signed copy to NamasteMundo@gmail.com, or ask coach for US postal mailing address:
CLIENT 1st & Last Name:
Client Signature: ______________________________
COACH: Beth Eldridge, PhD
Coach for Mindful Living, Learning, and Communication, LLC